Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

 24 weeks...it all begins.  I know it's part of the game, but it's mentally hard to accept getting bigger.  I like running and it gets harder and harder.  I just want to give up and just let whatever pregnancy does to me do it, but at the same time, if I don't take care it's going to be twice as much work to get things back to "normal" after.  Again, mentally it's hard to accept the body change and getting so out of shape.

 My birthday was pretty low key.  It was on a Wednesday and Keith actually had scouts.  They were coming to our house to help him clean out our shed so they could find a place to store their sled for their snow camping.  After they left Keith had talked to JR about hanging out at our house while Keith took me out for something.  We got the girls in and then headed over to Chili's.  We just split a meal.  It was nice to get out.  I made myself an ice cream chocolate cake.  A little bummed I didn't actually get to put candles in and have my cute kids sing to me (Rue is a fabulous birthday song singer).  Very low key, but overall it was ok.  Here's to 29.  I need to come up with some cool goal for my 30th.  Hmmmm... going to have to think about it.

Keith brought me flowers home.  I love plants and flowers.  These ones are so pretty and the color is so vibrant.  I have a hard time sometimes keeping indoor flowers alive, but at least we should be able to enjoy them for a little bit.

No comments: