Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fathers and Sons

Last year for Fathers and Sons outing Keith took Ada.  For those that don't know, May 13th was when the Priesthood was restored to the earth and so every year the wards do a Fathers and Sons campout to commemorate it.  Keith doesn't have a son so he decided last year to start taking Ada.  They had such a great time he wanted to do it again this year.  Ada LOVES to camp and always gets so excited to just go with her daddy.  She and Keith have a very sweet relationship.  They communicate better and she just adores him.  Rue and I of course love the time together as well.  It's nice to be able to just focus on one kid for the night.  With them gone I decided to splurge and indulge my craving for stuffed french toast at IHOP.  If you haven't had a chance...it's quite fabulous.  It's basically a dessert dinner, but who cares...I deserve it sometimes.  The last time I had it was right after Rue was born.  The service was awful, but the food amazing!  We had a nice quiet evening.  The next day was actually my birthday sister craft.  Ironically we decided to go to IHOP for the brunch/lunch portion.  No complaints here though! I had a nice time hanging out with my sisters and we each had little projects that we were working on.  I made a little chalkboard thing to put outside my door.  It was just fun to be with my sisters

No comments: