Friday, April 18, 2014

House Project

We wanted to fix the backyard during Keith's break, but instead we ended up painting our doors and getting them all finished.  At first I was a bit annoyed that we did the painting instead of the backyard, but it looks so great.  I wasn't sure at first I liked it all, but it really has turned out fabulous and added so much personality.  Our friend from grandma's ward, Kevin, helped us install our back doors when we moved in.  He was so kind then, and then when Keith talked to him about the doors he graciously agreed.  He replaced the door from the garage to the backyard, then got all the outside doors (including the garage) painted red.  I LOVE it!  I'm still a bit nervous about the red garage, but I think it will grow on me.  I truly love the front door though.  SO much of a difference.

Before

After

It took a couple of days to actually complete.  I felt bad taking Kevin away from his family during holiday time, but he was so nice about it.  I LOVE making this house our own!  I'm so lucky!

No comments: