Thursday, February 27, 2014

Early November

The first few weeks of November were fairly chill.  We started prepping for the holidays quickly approaching.  We took a few trips to the zoo with our friends.

Ada and Rue have become even better friends.  They can even go a hour or so just playing together.  It's so fun to see them building a relationship.  They even have fun playing dress up.  The below picture was one day.  It was so cute they did it all themselves.  But, then they came over and climbed on the couch.  That's when I realized Rue didn't have a diaper on.  She had a few weeks span here where the diaper was an issue.  She has no interest in potty training, but she is obsessed with taking off her diaper.  She has peed and pooped all over her bed a few times as she takes her diaper off as soon as she wakes up (often before I can get in the room).  It's been a bit frustrating, but hopefully just a phase.

Craft night is still going on.  It's been fun getting together and making friends.  I have a few friends in several of the wards since we've lived in two wards in the same stake.  It's nice bringing several different people together and getting to know each other.  I love having this outlet for me.  I made this laundry sign for my laundry room.  I love how it turned out.

I LOVE decorating my mantle.  This was our Thanksgiving decor.  I used food storage and I think it turned out so cute.  I'm so lucky to have my house!

I'm still running with Melissa in the morning, but it is starting to get rather dark and chilly.  Makes it a little harder to get up each morning.  We've even been lucky enough to babysit Christian a few times.  The girls love when he come over.  He isn't much smaller than Rue but she just calls him "baby."  She kind of loves babies!  Ada is getting so big and helpful.  She tries to hold him and help take care of him.  She is good at getting him toys and distracting him.  I think Rue is just overwhelming to him.


No comments: