Friday, January 31, 2014

The BIG 30!!!!

Keith turned the big 30 on August 27th.  I was dealing with stress of the house still, but wanted to make it special.  We invited people over to celebrate with us.  I invited all our family and his friends over.  I spent the day getting some of his favorite foods together.  (seen below) He loves the chocolate cream filled doughnuts and Krispy Cream, Sun Chips, Bacon, and Reeses Peanut Butter cups.  We also had juice to drink because Keith Loves juice.  When we first got married he hated drinking water and always drank canned lemonade.

He said he didn't care what kind of cake he just wanted one from Safeway this year.  His family LOVES cake...like my family loves ice cream.  Ada picked out the Red velvet (because it was pink looking).
Teresa and Tyler drove all the way over from Queen Creek.  It was very nice of them to come all the way over.  Keith's parents and the Inman's came.  His friends Rebecca and Dan came as well.  We just chatted and had a great time.  I was a tad crazy from me getting things ready.  I just took all the unpacked boxes and piled them up in the extra room so I wouldn't have to look at them anymore.  I hope that he enjoyed it.  It wasn't as grand as I would have liked, but it was the best I could do with life's circumstances.
We pulled out some old pictures for his birthday.  Keith was convinced LaRue looked like him.  So I showed him a picture of me as a toddler.  I think she looks more like me.  We posted them on Facebook to see what other people thought.  I think more people voted that Rue looks like me.  Its just fun to see likeness of the kids in our pictures.

No comments: