Sunday, April 14, 2013

February ending...


 This is just a cute picture for your enjoyment.  I have been trying to organize and such in case we move which has led to a few trips to Home Depot


 Ada's buddy cousin Kenna had her 4th birthday.  It was a wonderful park adventure.  Those two are so funny.  They either get along amazing and have so much fun, or fight and drive us all crazy.  Good times.  This was a fun get-a-long day!  They had so much fun.  My kid's such a cute beast you'd never know there is almost a year between them.  I hope that they will always be buddies and get close friends!  As kids Teresa and I always talked about living close (usually in the woods in Flagstaff) so our kids could play together.  They live in QC and we are looking to move to phx so looks like that may not happen, but how fun to have kids close in age that at least that part of our plan is coming true.
Rue is of course perfecting her walking and climbing skills. She has found a new found love in climbing now that she walks better.  She is getting much more daring and adventuresome which makes me nervous.  At the same time, I'm glad she isn't afraid to try new things.

video
This is my cute girl being silly.  She thinks she is SO funny.  She is laughing because she is standing on the porch of this doll house and just thinks she is hilarious.  Funny kid


Grandpa still isn't doing well, but hasn't passed away.  We wait.  I call or text mom every day to see if there has been any change.  We don't know why, but it is in the Lord's hands. 

No comments: