Tuesday, December 4, 2012

9 Months Old

 Hard to believe this little lady is already 9 months old.  Actually I'm kind of a loser and made her 9 month appointment almost 3 weeks early.  It worked out fine, but I felt kind of dumb.  Here are her stats compared to Ada, remember Rue is almost 3 weeks earlier.
Ada:
Weight: 16lbs 5oz  (10%)
Length: 27 1/4 inches (40%)
Head: 16 3/4 inches (15%)

LaRue:
Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz (5%)
Length: 28 1/4 inches (85%)
Head: 17 inches (35%)

Doctor said she looks great!  She is down to 4 feedings (7am, 11am, 4pm, 9pm).  She LOVES food much like her sister.  She loves eating cheerios and is very good at picking up her food and getting it into her mouth by herself.  She has only really had problems with carrots...random.  We will just try them again later.  She pulls herself up and can walk around holding things.  She jabbers like nobodies business.  She takes two naps 9-11am and 2-4pm.  She goes to bed around 9:30 and gets up around 7.  She is a dare devil.  LOVES to be upside down or scared.  She LOVES to be thrown up in the air or swung around (obviously very carefully).  She climbs out of her tub or will only stand in her tub.  Likes to try and eat the bubbles in the tub.  Rue is teething and therefore quite grumpy about it.  However, she does seem less out of control as Ada.  But, could just be that I'm use to fussy.  The two on the bottom should pop through anytime.  She still loves Ada, however she is also becoming wary of her.  She knows that Ada likes to smother her.  It is good that she is fast and mobile.  It makes life more interesting for both of them.

 Still as gorgeous and always.  She has long patches on both sides of her head and on top.  I have already trimmed these patches 3-4 times.
 Teething...not a fan!!!
I love when they play together.  It makes me so happy!  Rue is definitely my snuggley one too.  She loves to nuzzle into my and lay her head on my lap or shoulder.  I love her big smile!  She is so pretty and brightens my day!  I love her so much!

No comments: