Saturday, November 3, 2012

8 Months

 LaRue at 8 months.  I have to actually admit I counted wrong one day and thought she was actually 9 months.  Whatever...at least I have pictures.  I heard somewhere of a person who took pictures of their baby's features that they loved.  I LOVE Rue's little tiny mouth/lips...

 I love her tiny delicate hands... 
 I love her slender feet.  LaRue is changing so much.  She can crawl correctly and fast now.  She loves to chase Ada around.  Ada of course LOVES this.  Rue is very ticklish under her arms (pits) and on her thighs.  She wakes up at 7am.  Naps 9-11am and 2-4pm.  Then goes to bed between 9:30 and 10pm.  She nurses 4 times (recently dropped one) and eats 3 times.  She now eats: green beans, peas, rice, oatmeal, apples, pears, banana, squash, and sweet potato.  She loves the jabber and put everything in her mouth.  She is my little dare devil so far.  Ada was and is VERY cautious and afraid of everything.  Rue is a climber!  In the tub it is all I can do to keep her from climbing out.  She loves to climb on people and stand  up on things.  She is very attached to me.  She often cries if she can see me and I'm not the one holding her. 

 Rue (going along with the dare devil) love to be upside down.  She loves it when we toss her up in the air.  She loves to snuggle in her blanket when she goes to sleep. 

To get Rue to laugh requires effort.  She is a ready giggler.  But, she does do it if she is in the right mood or if you know the right tickle spots.  Also, Ada is a great key to getting her to laugh.  I love my sweet Rue.  She is growing and changing and I love to watch.  Her face is maturing and I'm starting to see more of Keith in her.  She is my dear baby girl and I love her so much!

No comments: