Friday, July 6, 2012

Crafts to Keep Me Sane

Crafties of late...
Crafting/sewing is a sort of escape for me.  It is a refuge from being mommy/cleaner/cooker.  Don't get me wrong, I love having those responsibilities.  Every once and a while it's nice to do something because I want to; because I enjoy it.  I love to sew.  I'm not very good, but it is fulfilling and makes me think I may have talents.  I am grateful for the little time I've had to sew.  It's a nice break from the normal thoughts and balls I'm juggling.




 I made some aprons that a lady said she was going to buy and then didn't...awesome right?  So if you are interested in an apron let me know!
 Rag tie skirt for Ada..she calls it her dance recital skirt
Shirts for the girls for July 4th.  They turned out pretty cute!
 I re fashioned a few shirts of mine that don't fit into dresses for Ada.
Measuring ruler for the kids.  We wanted something that we can take with us, but wanted to start measuring now while they are still little.  Keith helped with this one

I made some pillow covers for out couch.  The pictures don't look very good, sorry.  Someday when we maybe have two "sitting" rooms I'd like one to be yellow and a grey/blue.  Someday....

No comments: