Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bath time

In an effort to try and multitask and be more efficient I have been bathing the girls together (usually). Keith is tutoring now twice a week at nights (6-8:30pm) which are bath nights. Ada is very helpful and likes to see her sister in there with her. I like it because I actually feel like it is more fun for both of them. Ada loves bath time; however she HATES to have her hair washed. Now she watches me wash LaRue's and we talk about how she doesn't scream. Ada's also pretty cute with her bath toys and this way she gets more play time while I'm washing Rue. She has a set of 6 tiny turtles that squirt water. She loves to line them up on the edge of the tub and talk to them. The other day I even watched as she scolded them for being "naughty" and put them in time out. They had to "face the wall...hand on your knees!" It was pretty funny. I taped it with the camera...but haven't downloaded it yet. It was really adorable!
LaRue still has all her gorgeous hair. It is getting longer and lightening up quite a bit. I think this time I had actually put some olive oil in it. She has so much hair I put the olive oil in periodically to prevent her getting cradle cap. She hates to have her hair brushed so this is my way of preventing it.

No comments: