Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ada's Birthday Party

I know she is only two and there is no real need to throw her a party. I didn't want it to be a "real" party, but a play date opportunity. Plus her cousin has a birthday on the 23rd of December which is hard so my sister has decided our kids will just celebrate together. I truly love this idea because then forever we can just collaborate and do their birthdays together. We did this last year and it was so nice.
(last year's party picture)

This year we decided to do the their party at a park and let their little friends come play with them. It was a tad chilly, but at least it didn't rain as was forecasted. The kids played on the park equipment, then we read a few stories about animals and finished with coloring a few animal pictures. Then we sang to the two monkeys and passed out cupcakes. The kids were pretty darn cute with their cupcakes. Lots of little chocolate goatees. After the delicious cupcakes we cleaned up and headed home. I nice hour or so party that was just easy going and fun.
Ada of course loves to eat, especially yummy stuff. The top right picture I LOVE because it shows her beautiful lashes. My lucky lady has some very long lashes and has since she was born. I love them, every one!
Here is Ada and her cousin as we sang to them. I know they are all basically the same, but their expressions are so priceless. Ada turns 2 and her cousin turns 3. Ada is a bit of a beast and basically the same size as her cousin.

No comments: