Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day was nice and busy! We have early 9 o'clock church. We went straight from church to my parent's house to have lunch and put Ada down. We got to spend some time with my mom and then headed out to the Christian's for dinner. It was so nice to spend the day with all the moms in our lives. Keith and I were both blessed to be raised by wonderful, loving mothers. Now I have the responsibility to follow their example. Ada and her daddy made me a card at church. It's so fun to have a daughter and sweet husband! I love being a mom. There are days that I feel like I'm failing in this occupation, but then I go in and watch my lady sleeping and I'm so happy. I have been very blessed to have a daughter and I love when she calls me mom. It makes all the hard work worth it.

No comments: