Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dates?

Keith and I talked when we were getting married about really wanting to make sure we go on dates after. We both felt/feel that it is important to do something special together each week. It was far simpler before Ada. Even when Ada was a newborn we took her with us and it was fine. She is now at the ripe age or "not good in public." We try to get babysitters every once and a while and that has been fun. It was very hard for me at first to leave my precious with someone else. But, it is good for me and obviously provides a job for our young women. This school year I have been tutoring three times a week and one of those times falls on Friday evening. Its a bit of a bummer, but we need the job. So, date night has been on Saturday. Some weeks are better planned than others, but a few weeks ago we decided to go goofy golfing. Being a more expensive date we decided we couldn't afford babysitting as well. Ada got to come on our date. She did pretty well. We didn't get to stay as long as we wanted, but it was still very fun. She loved to walk on the "green" especially when there were hills. I love my little family and the fun memories we have together.

the ending was a bit whinny, oh well!

No comments: