Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love Hiking!!

My family has always been big into hiking and I love that Keith likes it too. We always had fun going when we first got married, so we want to teach and share with Ada. Granted, it isn't as much fun for her right now, but someday it will be. We decided to take her to South Mountain and do a little hike. She cried (unless we were feeding her breakfast cookies) the whole time she was in the pack. We went for a while and then put her down and let her explore. She loved that. I hope my little girl loves to be outside like we do. A week later I took her hiking to the top of "A Mountain" (the mole hill by ASU). Again, not a huge fan of being in the carry case, but otherwise liked it.

Ada loved the little ruins at South Mountain


Good 'ol family time!

No comments: