Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Oh, by the day... Just a few days before my birthday I got my hair cut. I wanted something new and light. I really like it!

25...

I turned 25 on the twenty eighth. I seems so weird. I feel old, but not. I have so much to be grateful for. I'm so glad that this birthday I got to celebrate with my beautiful baby and husband. They light up my life every day! Keith made it a special day and I appreciate all the love shared by family! Keith and I woke up around 7 and he rolled over and said "happy birthday. do you want your present now?" I love his enthusiasm and inability to wait to give me a present. He jumped up and wrapped it in a pillow case and presented it to me right then. So cute. My family and his family had all pitched in to get me a new ipod. They went all out and got the ipod touch. It was very surprising and I'm very excited about it. I have my scriptures on it, music, and a puzzle game that I'm addicted to (in a good way). It was so sweet of everyone. Thank you!

My sister Andrea was sweet and set up a lunch date with my mom and other sister Teresa. They took me out to lunch and it was so delightful to just spend time with them and eat yummy food. My mom gave me The Real George Washington (history of his life) because I love the revolution and George Washington. It's huge, but I'm excited to read it. Keith and I went out to eat at Red Robbin (free burger on your birthday). SO YUMMY! I just really enjoyed my day and am so grateful for all the blessings my Heavenly Father has given me. Happy Birthday to me!


4 comments:

Nichole Christensen said...

Those pictures of you and Ada are the most adorable pictures!! Love them! She is so beautiful... Just like her momma!

Missy said...

I LOVE your haircut! It looks great on you! I'm glad you had a fun birthday and that you got a cool new ipod. It's amazing how much you can do on those things!

Chris and Kristy said...

Happy Birthday!! You look great-fresh and alive. Hope this year is a great as last year for you.

Erin said...

Happy late birthday! Your hair looks so cute as always! So fun to get such a cool gift!