Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 Months

Today Ada is 3 months old. She is learning and growing so much. She is so much more alert. Ada is learning and showing so much more personality. She gabbers all the time and has the most adorable smile. She is still working on giggling, but she is almost there. Today I finally finished her stocking. It was a project I started working on when Ada decided to not come on her due date. I needed a project to keep myself occupied. I started it the day she was born, but didn't finish it until her 3 month birthday. Oh well, she didn't notice. I designed it myself and then sewed it together. I like it!

At her two month appointment (2 weeks ago) she measured 25 inches long. She weighed 12.9 lbs. She is getting so big. Her hair is growing and no it didn't fall out (she doesn't even really have too bad of a bald rub spot). That is the Ada stats update for now.

Happy 3 months my dear. I love her so very much. I was thinking about it the other day. I feel way more attached to her now then even when she was born or inside me. She is my precious! I love having her!!
3 Months old

2 comments:

Chris and Kristy said...

Isn't she just the cutest little pea in a pod! Adorable. Great work on the stocking too! You're getting quite crafty these days. We'll have to have a "project" day soon.

Julie Rowse said...

Holy Keith look-a-like! Can't believe she's already that old!