Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was fabulous. We were so happy to have Ada here for this year. We basically only take pictures of her now. Christmas day was with my family this year, however everyone at my parent's house was coming down with the flu. I felt like the Grinch telling family they couldn't hold her or come near, but it did save her. She did not get it...just me. Luckily it was only a 24 hour thing. It was a wonderful season that was so precious as we learn the tremendous love of a parent. Just a glimpse of how our wonderful Heavenly Father feels for us. I am so grateful for the season to remember our Savior coming to this earth. Here are pictures from our Christmas season.

Before Christmas I got to go and hang out with some of my work friends. We made the most amazing gingerbread houses. It was so fun and relaxing. Thanks Ashley and Lindsay for inviting us!

By the end of Christmas day Ada was wiped out.

Daddy and Ada on Christmas

Mommy and Ada on Christmas (Thank you Trish for the adorable outfit!)

At Keith's family Christmas party we got a picture of four generations. Keith's granny, mom, him and Ada. His family is so excited to have her. She makes #2 grandkid for his parents. So fun!

No comments: